Speaking at Digital Edge, Macclesfield – Sept 2013
I enjoy sharing resources and lessons learnt in the course of my working day as well as experiencing new things and so the natural step from writing blog posts for me is to start speaking at meet ups and conferences and I’m throwing myself full on into the world of conference speaking.
Talks to date
- Dot York Conference, York – May 1st 2014 (DotYork Conference hailed a success)
- Hybrid Conference, Cardiff – August 2013
- Hull Digital – May 2014
- Digital Edge, Macclesfield – Sept 2013
- Second Wednesday, Nottingham – October 2013
- Digital Barn, Barnsley – October 2013
My primary talk subject to date focuses on my business Cutting Edge Knives and the lessons we’ve learnt running a business selling a physical product rather than building websites.
If you feel I could add something to your event by doing a talk please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Email me at email@example.com.