I’ve bookmarked several useful tools, bookmarklets and snippets lately that I thought I’d share with anyone looking to make their responsive design work a little easier. Here they are.
- PXtoEM – A very useful calculator for converting px layout sizing to ems.
- Scaling with EM’s – A good blog post and demo explaining how you can use em’s to scale your site
- Responsive layouts, responsively wireframed – A good demo of responsive wireframes
- Quick responsive tester – Chris Armstrong’s tool for quickly resizing your site in browser
- The responsinator – Another quick tool to see how your site looks at a range of different sizes
- Responsive.is – Yep, another …
- Media Query Bookmarklet – It’s exactly that
- Resizer – A bookmarklet that lets you set window sizes for quick testing
- Solidify app – A tool from Zurb for building clickable prototypes
- Blaze Mobitest – Awesome tool for testing the speed and weight of your site