Lots of end of year awards everywhere so here are some folks and sites that are winners in my eyes …
I wrote recently about my own highlights of 2011 and some of the things I’ve learnt about this year so I figured it might be nice to highlight a few bits of work from others as well. In no real order, here are a few highlights.
- Agency of the Year – TeehanLax
- Favourite website of the Year – Nike Better World (Because of the impact it had)
- Most enjoyable web magazine of the Year – The Great Discontent
- Most useful resources blogged in the Year – Luke Wroblewski
- How the hell has he done so much in a Year? – Rob Hawkes
- Best set of slides / presentation – Pragmatic Responsive Design
- Simplest demonstration of how to work with Media Queries – Unmatched Style’s tutorial
- Best framework – 320 & Up
- Best personal project – Branding 10,000 lakes
Sadly for all the *winners* there’s no prize other than the immense personal glory these mentions bring. Which I assure you is very little. But keep being awesome!